As we age, we lose volume in different areas of the face and our skin can lose elasticity and start to sag. The ageing process sees us losing fat, our bones start to lose mass and we produce less collagen and hydrating properties, which leads to changes in our skin texture.
Dermal fillers can be used to replace the loss of volume in our faces which tightens the skin, giving a more youthful and fresh appearance.
There are different types of Dermal fillers that are used for different purposes. At New You Aesthetics, we use a range of hydrating fillers that can assist in:
- Restoration of facial volumes and enhancing:
- Smooth and fill deep folds and wrinkles and enhance soft tissue volume in areas such as:
- Naso-labial folds
- Lip augmentation
- Fill and soften moderate fold and wrinkles to the:
- Tear Troughs (Periorbital) lines
- Correction of fine lines and wrinkles in areas such as:
- Crow’s feet
- Perioral lines
- Skin rehydration to:
- Back of hands
Dermal fillers are not permanent treatments. The effect can last anywhere from 6 to 18 months depending on the area where injected (and individual results may vary).
We recommend coming and discussing your specific areas of concern with our practitioners who will develop an individualised treatment plan to optimise your results.