We’re almost into Spring, and you know what that means! It’s time to get ready to let your skin breathe after months of covering up over Winter. Here are some fantastic treatments to get Spring ready!
There’s nothing like getting yourself smooth and silky for the coming sunny season.
The Fotona FRAC3 Hair Removal procedure ensures:
- permanent hair reduction
- gentle, fast and convenient treatment
- long-lasting results
- suitable for all skin types
- no ingrown hair, irritated or infected skin
- suitable for larger and smaller areas
Laser light targets hair follicles, reaching the deepest follicles, eliminating or significantly impeding the hair from growing back. The deep penetration and low absorption in all skin types makes sure the surrounding skin and tissue is preserved, and guarantees safe, fast and effective hair removal. This laser works on the darkest skin types, without the skin damage that other light-based treatments typically cause.
Pigment Spot Removal
Designed to target pigment spots while giving a harmonized complexion and even skin tone, the Mela Peel is a medium peel suitable for all skin types. With its concoction of acids like mandelic acid, idebenone, emblica, retinol and salicylic acid, skin can be smoother and more even-toned; helping lines and pores to gradually diminish as new collagen is stimulated.
- Reduces appearance of superficial melasma and pigment spots
- Promotes even complexion
- Improves skin radiance, clarity and brightness
A Cosmo Peel is a cosmetic procedure in which a TCA solution is applied on the skin to remove layers of dead skin cells and stimulate new skin growth, even out skin tone and give a smooth and fresh appearance. A Cosmo Peel can be used to treat rough and dry skin, acne, post inflammatory pigmentation, fine lines, sun damage and hormonal pigmentation.
The Venus Versa is a versatile multi-application platform that provides non-invasive aesthetic procedures, including photorejuvenation, photofacial, acne treatment, hair removal, skin resurfacing, body contouring, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, and wrinkle reduction.
- All IPL applicators include innovative SmartPulse™ technology to ensure precise and consistent energy delivery through advanced pulse optimization
- Pulses of broad-spectrum light are selectively filtered and delivered into the skin, where it’s absorbed by target chromophores and transformed into therapeutic heat
- For photorejuvenation/photofacial, target vascular lesions and melanin for pigmented lesions in the skin
- For hair removal, target is melanin in the hair shaft
- For dual-light acne treatment, blue light leads to destruction of the bacteria, while the longer wavelength of red light controls inflammation and promotes faster healing
- Real-time cooling system monitors the light guide temperature 1,000 times a second for unparalleled patient safety and comfort
Anteage MD: The AnteAGE MD Brightener contains powerful ingredients to reveal glowing, healthy skin. This unique Brightener smooths uneven skin tone and encourages a naturally lighter complexion.
Dermaceutic : Mela Cream minimizes the appearance of pigment spots, harmonizes complexion and promotes an even skin tone.
Anteage Home Microneedling: The Anteage Home Microneedling System is a safe and natural rejuvenation treatment that you can do at home to reveal healthy, more youthful looking skin. Commonly known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT), microneedling is an advanced skin technique that uses shallow needles to stimulate the top layers of the skin. The treatment creates a release of natural growth factors (your skin’s native regenerative proteins), naturally encouraging rebuilding your own collagen and elastin.